Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favorites: Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate Wedges

Hello, readers!

Today is Friday and I was thinking that on Fridays, I will highlight my favorites: products, websites, cookbooks, recipes, whatevs.  Any day of the week would be good to talk about my favorite things, but come on, I can't ignore the convenient alliteration of Friday Favorites, can I? (The answer is, no.  No, I can't.)

For the first installment of Friday Favorites, I offer you the following:
Happiness is triangular.
No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, 73% Belgian cacao, 100% vegan, creamy, and delicious! For me, this is the perfect chocolate serving when I need a fix because each wedge is only 40 calories (although a "serving" is 2 pieces).  Two triangles and a bowl of fresh cherries was the perfect nighttime snack last night while I was trolling the interwebs before bed.

The only bad thing I have to say about this chocolate is that it contains soy, which for me is not a problem, but I realize there are allergies out there so if that's you, this very addition of Friday Favorites was a waste of your time and you probably wish you could have your 2 minutes back.  Sorry, no refunds.


No comments:

Post a Comment