Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Beginning of the End

How the world will end.  You're welcome.
This marks the first of several many blog posts chronicling my adventures in becoming healthy.

Now I know what you are thinking.  You're thinking Pea.  Can I call you that? Um, Sure. Well, Pea, there are thousands, maybe MILLIONS of blogs about fitness.  So no one cares about your little bloggity-blog.  Just so you know. Are you even certified or a professional or anything?

Well, yes, you are right.  And no, I am no kind of fitness expert.  This is just another fitness blog. And I haven't lost 100 pounds.  Heck, I don't have 100 pounds to lose! This blog is for me, to keep me honest (and maybe sane) on my quest for health and happiness.

So here is what you will get if you stay tuned to this blog:
  • Snarky commentary about life/health/fitness/food
  • Daily musings 
  • Recipes and meal ideas
  • Successes and failures
  • Motivation and inspiration to stay on track

No comments:

Post a Comment